Friday, November 18, 2011

Always the minority...

I wanted to buy a winter jacket... Fairly easy task living in Bozeman? WRONG! It seems a female over the height of 5'10" - specifically with a long torso - has the most limited choice in Jackets in the world! I went to every single store in Bozeman that stocks jackets and tried on probably every single jacket ever designed! I came up with only 3 that would actually fit me. I eventually decided on a Northface jacket, but I don’t like that I bought it essentially because it was the best of what I could find rather than one that I absolutely loved. 



Maybe it's the smaller town, but now when I think that I may like one or two more jackets for the winter (since the idea of wearing the same thing everyday doesn’t work for me), I get all squeamish and think I’ll wait till I head to Seattle with friends after Finals. Bigger city, bigger selection? I darn well hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment